WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Apron Book Giveaway...Hurry, Today is the Last Day


Head on over to Mountain Morning Homeschool to get entered in her Apron Book Giveaway! I am supposed to add a picture of me wearing an apron.....well, this is as close as I have right at the moment. This is my FAVORITE apron! I got it at A Stitch Thru Time. I wear it most of the time I'm in the kitchen....I love full aprons....I tend to still make a mess of my clothing with 1/2 aprons. Do YOU have a favorite apron? Do you even WEAR aprons? Tell me YOUR story.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your apron! I have a thing for the full ones, too. So much more comfortable for me than the short ones.

Thanks so much for entering! I've got you in for 5 entries.

Have a blessed day!
Brandi

P.S. I did get your first comment, I just wasn't home today to approve them all...sorry it took so long! :0)

OkieDebbie said...

Im thinking I need to wear aprons around here! Im trying to make homemade bread more often and I throw flour everywhere! Not to mention Im just a sloppy cook, so it would be nice to having something to keep stains off my good clothes ;) Hmmm--sewing project for my girls this school year I think (can you say Christmas present for mommy?)

Just Wedeminute said...

I love aprons but mine aren't as cute as yours. I have pink with white polka dots and it's a mommy and me...for my daughter and myself and I also have a denim mommy and me apron for when my son and I cook together! We also wear them for crafts!

Liisa said...

Your apron is so sweet! I always wear an apron when I am home - always because it doesn't seem to matter what I am doing I get something on my clothes if I don't. All my aprons are full and I love them!

Blessings,
Liisa

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails