WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Saturday Garage Sale Find.....


Isn't this beautiful? It matches my wall color in my bedroom perfectly. I got this today at one of the last garage sales.....the one I almost passed up because it didn't look like it had anything for me.





7 comments:

Unknown said...

It's BEAUTIFUL - I love finding things like that...treasures among the "junk"...:o)

Unknown said...

And thanks for poppin' by my blog - sounds great...I'll have to check out Kit Kitteridge. Do you think a boy would enjoy it? I have an 8 yo...

Anonymous said...

Hi mommy I love the new nativity set!! Love ya bunches!! XOXOXOXO Carly Jo

Tanya said...

I really love that nativity set, LOVE it! Great find, lucky!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Those are so pretty!
I do love that color very much.
@ the cake decorating...I took a Wilton class at Michaels Arts and Crafts Store.Something my mom and I did together to spend some quality time with each other.

Liisa said...

Oh it is so pretty! I have often found the best things at sales that didn't look promising from the road!

Blessings,
Liisa

Saska said...

You did good! It'a amazing what we can find at garage sales.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails