WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Blog Layout....What 'Cha Think?

I FINALLY figured out how to change the template to my blog...thanks to my friend, KIM. (waving at Kim) You can go to ShelsScraps and get yourself a new template. She has the directions for doing it posted on her side bar. If I can do it, ANYONE can do it. I am sooooo excited.....so, excited about this that I might have a different template each time you come back to my blog.....lol.

3 comments:

Summer Rains said...

Love it! I may have to change mine up, too, I do it periodically anyway and the generic ones just aren't that cute! Thanks for the tip!

Just Wedeminute said...

I just adore the new look! Wish I could figure out how to do all of that...mine is still boring!

Liisa said...

I love your new look so fresh and pretty! Hmmm....perhaps I should do that to mine....or get my son to do it for me ...I am almost completely technologically challenged. ~smile~

Blessings,
Liisa

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails