WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

This is What I Saw Outside this Morning.....

Sunrise in Oklahoma.....ahhhhh, God is good!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is beautiful, Traci! I'm in OK(but I'm in "the city" so we don't get to see that much sky around here!), too - but I was a sleepyhead this morning . Hey! It's been a LONG few weeks! :o) God is so good and He provides us with so much...I'm glad to meet another Okie that enjoys His gifts of nature as much as we do in our household! :o) God bless you and yours!

Liisa said...

WOW! That is beautiful! We live in a small town surrounded by farm land but our house itself is surrounded by big trees and our street is lined with them so I don't get to see many sunsets or sunrises through my windows.

Blessings,
Liisa

The Vintage Kitten said...

What a beautiful scene. Here in the UK we are expecting thunder and lightning today. Its the afternoon now and it is pouring with rain, but no thunder as yet. Thanks for the lovely comments left on my blog.... yours is lovely too. I like the style of the background and the retro bakery sign is fab. Bye for now Mandy

Lisa Marie said...

That is Gorgeous, I love when the sky is all a glow just like that beautiful I will be back to see that project you were talking about can't wait...Lisa

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails