WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Cute Hairstyle....

Isn't this the cutest hairstyle? I'm putting it here so I can refer back to it as needed. She said she does it with wave clamps...and where would I find those?

I also want to try this pin curl set....it comes out looking sorta Marilyn Monroeish....this would look so cute with my new glasses.

2 comments:

Dana Clover said...

I love the pin curls!! I just dont have the patience to actually DO it!

you will post pics wont you??? hmmm?

Liz Harrell said...

I've always wanted to do that. My grandma always tells me to 'tie my hair' at night. Yeah. No idea what that means. :)

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails