WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

Well, I almost forgot to post this....I've slacked off the past few weeks or so. I'm back to posting it. I guess camp threw me off track.

-1 lb. = -4 lbs. total loss in 8 weeks?

I've lost track.

3 comments:

Saska said...

Good for you! I'm trying to get some of mine off, but I don't want to find the lbs. you're loosing!

Have been trying to walk every night, but DH thinks chasing cows is better exercise!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Hi Crngrats Traci!
Don't worry about losing track,any weight loss is better than none at all.
Keep up the good work.

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Doin' great girlfriend! I've gotta get back on track... I HAVE to lose these last few pounds by Oct. to be measured for my sister's bridesmaid dress. UGH!

As for hair, join up at www.thefedoralounge.com.
Check the beauty section, and "show us your hairdos" thread. Mega hair eye candy there, and lots of friendly help.

Here's one thread in particular. Johanna is SUCH a complete doll.
http://thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?p=489807#post489807

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails