WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, August 25, 2008

MENU MONDAY

(Don't forget to check out www.orgjunkie.com for more menu plans and recipes)
This week, I'm using ideas from a new book, Supper's on the Table, Come Home. Rachel Masters includes 13 weeks of meal plans, recipes and grocery lists. I looked through it and didn't really want any ONE week of recipes, but am using several of her recipes.
MONDAY - Shepherd's Pie, salad, lemon squares

TUESDAY - Chicken Fajitas, spanish rice

WEDNESDAY - Dinner at church (Hamburgers, Hot Dogs)

THURSDAY - Oven Fried Chicken, roasted potato salad, corn

FRIDAY - Sloppy Joes, tater tots, peaches

SATURDAY - Creamed Chicken & biscuts, green beans, pineapple

SUNDAY - Church Supper ( I'm not sure what I am making yet)

2 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

I like this weeks menu. There a couple things there that appeal to me ;0).
I hope you have a fantastic day!

My Bucket List said...

I heard from your kids that the chicken fajitas were WONDERFUL!! and they can't wait for more. Can I collect one of my homemade meals when you have them next time since you won't fix salmon patties???????
Love ya, Mom

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails