WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Somethin' Got Your Goat?

Just Kiddin'
Some of our curious "kids"

2 comments:

Margie said...

What a cutie! I don't know anything about goats, except that they're cute!

Did you buy those "Campus Cuties"? I wanted to let you know that I soaked my painted one for 2 days, and gently scrubbed at the paint off and on, and it does NOT come off easily. If you scratch the paint it comes off, but I hesitate to do that because of scratching her.

So, unless you like how they look painted, maybe you want to keep searching for the unpainted ones. The paint job on mine is pretty bad, so I don't like the paint!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

What a sweet girl. I think goats are cute. My mother had one when she was growing up and used to say it was part of a favorite childhood memory.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails