WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ABOUT ME.....




1. What is your first name? Traci
2. What is your favorite food? Mexican
3. What school did you go to? OSU
4. What is your favorite color? Yellow
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Tom Hanks
6. Favorite drink? Strawberry Lemonade
7. Dream vacation? Bike riding in Europe
8. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Reflection of Christ
10. What do you love most in life? Time w/ God and family
11. One Word to describe you. Eccentric
12. Where do you live? OooOOooklahoma

These are all pictures from Flickr...you search your answer and choose a picture. You can go to HERE to make a mosaic or some other fun thing.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I learned so much about you! And I like your new look.;)

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for posting a comment on my blog. I am new to blogger, and so far I am loving the blog world.

I love it when people post these get-to-know-me memes on their blogs. We have a few things in common. My favorite dessert of all time is cheesecake too.

Take care!

50s Housewife said...

Oh hey, you're my neighbor to the north! Hi neighbor! :)

Liz Harrell said...

These are so fun. And bike riding in Europe? Please take me with you when you go!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute blog and the pancakes sounds good..:)

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails