WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Aren't I Cute?

When I went out to get some pictures to share with you.....this goat was ready for HER mug to be taken. What mother couldn't love a face like that? If you aren't familiar with goats, they have personalities like dogs and curiosity of cats. While I was trying to shoot goats in a different pen, this little GAL kept pulling on my shorts....so, I just HAD to get a close-up of HER.
Edited to change sex of goat to a HER after being informed by my daughter that this is a DOE And not a wether....ba haaaa. I didn't pay any attention....there are usually just BOY goats out in these pens.

4 comments:

Liisa said...

So cute! How I wish we had a home in the country!

Blessings,
Liisa

Chasity said...

Sounds like somebody needs a little pink bling...

I've actually had people refer to my son (who was dressed entirely in blue with little trucks all over his shorts) as a "she", so sometimes even the color doesn't help.

What a cutie

Summer Rains said...

aaaahhhh, they're so cute! I'm a pig gal myself, but goats are pretty nifty!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Isn't she adorable!
When I was about 12,my mom had to start drinking goats milk(a medical reason).So,she bought a goat and bought me a billy.
I loved him sooo much!
By the way,I tagged you on my blog,please have a look!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails