WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, August 18, 2008

MENU MONDAY

Some of my menu is going to look familiar since I had it on my menu last week. We ended up not needing as many meals last week due to various schedules, so I am going to make them this week. I am going to add the recipes for this week's menu.

MONDAY - LEFTOVERS

TUESDAY - Sandwiches because we have a meeting.

WEDNESDAY - Baked Potato Soup (click for recipe) Hint, I don't fry the bacon, I just buy the real bacon bits that you put on a salad.....I use a whole BAG of it.

THURSDAY - Mexican Meatloaf, refried beans, salad, chips

I make a regular meatloaf (you can also use taco seasoning in the beef) but add salsa and jalapenos to the mix. Instead of the ketchup/bbq sauce topping, I make spicy queso w/ velveeta and ro-tel....you can also make extra queso for chips or to make the "gravy" for the meatloaf.

FRIDAY - Grilled Hamburgers w/ Pepper Jack cheese melted in the middle, corn on cob, baked beans, deviled eggs

SATURDAY - Lasagna, garlic bread, salad

SUNDAY - Open faced Beef Stroganoff, carrots, crash potatoes (I tried to post the link to pioneer woman's recipe, but the site was down...so, here another post about them)

Beef Stroganoff Recipe:

1 lb. ground beef browned and drained

1 can. cream of mushroom

1 package Lipton onion soup mix

1/2 cup sour cream....or more to taste

Mix cream of mushroom and Lipton onion soup mix w/ ground beef, add 1 to 1 1/2 cans of water.

Let come to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 min.

Add sour cream and mix well.

Serve on toasted buns or bread. 4-5 servings


No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails