WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Grocery Store Ads

Don't click on the picture...it won't take you anywhere...Read On....
Do you hate $pending money on a new$paper JU$T FOR THE $ALE AD$? Well, I gue$$ I DO read them once I've BOUGHT them....but I $ure like to get $ale ads (<--click)online $ince I'm u$ually online already. Thi$ $ite is great.....one click (<---click) and they are all at your finger$. Ok, do I get creative point$ for u$ing the $$ in$tead of S's? I didn't find any "gotta have it" $pecial$ thi$ week. How about you, did you find anything that maybe I mi$$ed?

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails