WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, June 16, 2008

1940's Aprons


Oh she has the cutest aprons!!! I like the full aprons because I tend to get stuff all over when I'm cooking.....I've just had a hard time finding ones that will work with my body...if you know what I mean. I wish I could splurge on this luxury......til then I'll keep dreaming. Feel free to pop on in and give her some buisness. www.stitchthrutime.com/1940_apron.html

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Love those aprons! I'd have to buy one - but YOU could make one, Miss Crafty.....I'll have to show them to Mom - she will have an absolute COW at the price of what she will deem a "simple" apron. (simple to a sewing guru!) I can just hear her - she would be appalled if either of us bought one - when we could just make it! However - I am the perfect customer for the apron lady - no sewing skills!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails