WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Monday in Pictures

I got tired of the same ole' posting of my menu. This week, I decided to add pictures and links to the recipes I am going to use. I always try to give credit where credit is due.


MONDAY
Silver Dollar City Skillet Supper

Sorry, no recipe link. I will try to get it posted next time.


TUESDAY
Blue Plate Special: Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Brown Gravy
For the Salisbury Steak Recipe, just click the picture!


WEDNESDAY
BLT Sandwiches w/ fresh from the garden tomatoes


Sorry, no recipe...but it is the standard basic BLT recipe...no special magic.


THURSDAY
Baked Rigatoni, Garlic Bread and Salad


For the Rigatoni Recipe, just click the picture.



FRIDAY
Taco Salad


For the Taco Salad recipe, just click the picture.


SATURDAY

Brown Beans & Cornbread

For the Brown Beans and Cornbread recipe, click the picture!

I burned this a few weeks ago, so I am going to make it this week...lol.



I am at a loss for Sunday...Give me some ideas and a link for the recipe!!!


3 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

I like your menu to bad I can't Mr hubby to be happy with sandwiches for dinner. I know he won't go for beans and bread either, darn! Tonight we're having spaghetti w/marinara sauce. I dice up fresh mushrooms nad garlic cloves, brown some ground turkey and simmer all that with the sauce. Yummy!

Farmchick said...

Everything looks good. I will give you an idea from -- my blog --of course. ;) EZ Lasagna Toss http://farmchickskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/03/recipe-just-for-you.html

Stop over for a visit on my current post too!

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

Hmmm... this all looks so yummy! MIght have to try some of these recipes!

I actually made Silver Dollar City skillet over the weekend, it's a family fav.... but didn't take any pics. Yours is so great - would you mind if I used it and linked back to you? Thanks!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails