WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weekly Walgreens Deals

This what I got at Walgreen's yesterday for $13.43!
My out of pocket cost was $23.33 INITIALLY.
Had I NOT used coupons and sales, my total would have been 48.45!
I got back $10.00 in RESGISTER REWARDS to use just like cash by 12/16. I will use this next week instead of cash for sale items.
There are no rebates with this deal.
(At the end of the month, however much I get in rebates will get a 10% bonus because I'm putting it on the Walgreens Easy Saver card)
For November, I will be getting $32.38 and that will be added to the $20.74 from October!!!
Once I've built enough rebate money on the card, I will use it instead of cash.
Bic Soleil Razors (shimmer or regular) or Cartridge 4-pk--on sale B1G1 (2 for $6.99--unadvertised deal)Use 2 $3/1 from the 11/02 SmartSource insert$0.99 for two after coupons
Buy 1 Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste at $2.99, Get $2 Register Rewards
Use .75 coupon.
.25 after coupon and Register Rewards
Buy 3 Excedrin Express Gels (40-ct.) at $5 each, Get $8 Register RewardsUse 3 $2/1 printable coupons$1 for three after coupons and Register Rewards
Toe socks that were just on sale 3/$10 (This helped me get to the $25.00)
NO COUPON.
I'm going to try to make some wrist warmers with them. Click HERE.
V05 Hair Treatment Spray was on sale for $2.19. NO COUPON.
$5/$25 coupon


2 comments:

SaChay said...

I've seen a lot of people post about there savings at Walgreens, its sounds Great! I'd try it if we had a Walgreens! You got some great deals! On Black Friday, I was shopping by 5am. I was back home by 7:30am. I did have to take one gift back the following day to get a partial refund because it didn't ring up as the sale price. But I had fun and got some great deals. Later Friday evening I saw the news about a man getting trampled to death at a Walmart in New York, after seeing that I felt bad about participating in the Black Friday Sales Event. I don't think I would participate if I lived somewhere that populated.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Well aren't you the smart shopper. We just got a walgreen's in our city a few months ago and they do have some great sales.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails