WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Which Sign Do You Like Better?

Do you like this sign for my banner or the one that I already have?



12 comments:

Julie said...

I like the one you already have.

Julie

Anonymous said...

the old one

Kim said...

OH, that's hard I like them both. Love the new screen.
Kim

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Hi, Traci! I like the neon-type bakery sign the best

We love watching the birds - how lucky to see a meadow lark so close up! I can hear them here, but I never get to see them.

(Also shaking head in shame) I never knew about the tabs either. Can't wait to go try them out. Can't believe I never saw them myself! Thanks for some really useful guidance!!

S

Farmchick said...

I like the one you are using now the best but the other one is nice too!

SaChay said...

I like the one you already have. But the blue one matches your new background better. Tough decision!

OkieDebbie said...

I really like both-they go well with your personality and love of vintage things :) I think you could easily switch out the two depending on your background (or mood ;0)

byn always said...

I actually like the one in the post. I would probably just switch every few months since I can never make up my mind!

The Old Painted Cottage said...

I like the one you are currently using.

oxox
Jennifer

Summer Rains said...

Cooper likes the neon!

Unknown said...

Oh GIRL I HAVE MISSED YOU! :o) I was thinking about you just the other day but have barely had a minute to breathe so I have been speed-reading my blogs...NOW I can catch up. A bit anyway, I have work to do...even iced in I have to stay busy busy! LOL! I love BOTH of the bakery signs...I jsut don't KNOW! :o)

Saska said...

I like the neon one...but I don't like your brown background...I can't read your words!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails