WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, October 12, 2009

My First HOMEMADE Apron!!!

Isn't the material adorable???
Doesn't it look just mahvelous on that vintage prom dress?
It was actually quite easy...now you must also know that I've never taken sewing lessons. Anything I sew is self taught...so, there are no rules for me.
True seamstresses will probably gag if they look closely at my VERY FIRST APRON!!!
It took me about 2 hours to make....I have no idea if that is good or bad timing...lol.
I will be giving this apron away at my Pampered Chef party next week.
Each person that spends at least $30.00 (before taxes) will get their name into the drawing.

3 comments:

Carol Murdock said...

I want to make some Aprons as Chritmas gifts but finding time is the problem! Yours is really cute Traci!

Unknown said...

It's adorable, Traci! How cute...

SaChay said...

I'd say you done a pretty good job. My first sewing project this year was a curvy frilly apron. It took me about 15 hours.... :( And then I was so happy it was finished!!! I put it on and it didn't fit! The size was one size fits all, they lie!!!! lol

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails