WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

First Attempt at Blogging

Well, as I sit in the recliner trying to get well I discovered a wonderful blog (A Little Busy) which describes one family's joys of remodeling and raising numerous children. So, I decided I might give blogging a try. It was really fun to read the moments in one person's life on an almost daily basis for a year and a half. I will just need to learn how to upload pictures....

A little about my life....

I turned 40 this year and love it!

I have been married 20 years to my high school sweetheart.

We have 3 beautiful daughters.

We've been homeschooling since 2002.

We live on a farm and have about 50 cows (some are show calves), a few show lambs, several Boer goats, numerous chickens, 8 dogs, 5 cats and NO, we don't have a partridge in a pear tree.

We just built a house.....yes, we are still married! I'll try to post pics soon.

Well, I guess I'm finished for now...God bless.

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails