WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I've missed the after Christmas sales... :(

I am feeling better today except the nagging cough. I hate that I've had to miss the after Christmas sales. I still need to go return/exchange Carly's coat...I sure hope they have one in her size. That is really the only thing she asked for this Christmas from us. The temperature is in the 30's and it is cloudy. I usually have my Christmas decor taken down by now...but the illness has not let me do that.

I guess my years as a teacher has trained me to be gearing up for the next big holiday and that is why I take down my decorations so soon after Christmas. It is driving me nuts staring at my tree right now.

Carly and Sydni have gone to deplete their gift cards....hmmmm, I wonder what they will bring home? David out cutting wood since we are getting low....there is no shortage after the "wonderful" ice storm in January of 2007. I am so ready to get back to "flying" w/ the www.flylady.net I am not a born organized person and this website has really helped keep me from "c.h.a.o.s."....can't have anybody over syndrome. Check it out and see if you can find any useful information.

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails