I'm going to do one of each member of my family if I can ever think if it when I have my camera.
It is quite easy to accomplish this beautiful display.
1. Take a profile picture of your model on a digital camera.
2. Put the picture on your computer and print it out. You do NOT need to use photo paper...just plain copy paper.
3. Color in the design with a black marker.
4. Use a copy machine to increase the size of the picture to what you desire. (my picture in in an 8 x 10 area)
5. Carefully cut out the picture.
6. Trace the silhouette onto black paper ON THE WRONG SIDE...this will keep the PENCIL marks from showing up after you cut it out.
7. Find a pretty scrapbook paper to use as the background. It is my intention to change out the background with the holidays, seasons, etc.
8. Put picture in a pretty frame. I got this frame at Wal-mart for $5.00. I orginally thought that I would spray paint it black, but decided to leave it for the meantime.
I'm going to have 5 of them going down my hallway...won't that be neat?