WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Whooooooooo Are YOU???

I just love living in the country......
Just look at this beauty that I spotted on the way home....
I can't believe I just so happened to have my camera
with me.....

3 comments:

Saska said...

We had a small owl like this once show up too. He was eye-ing my cats tho...

Michele said...

Beautiful Traci! Glad you could get a picture!

Hugz,
Michele

Dana and Daisy said...

OMG! I have an owl on my porch too, but that;s our porch in the Ozarks, our little cabin, No chance he flew all this way to say hi! (I think)

Okay other things we have in common, faith, paper crafting, teens, and now I wonder what kind of car you drive, or what neighborhood you live in, ha ha!

Happy to make your acquaintance. I found you through Feedjit's top Jenks Blogs. I'm further down the list apparently, ha ha!

I'm linking you in my sidebar! ta ta!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails