WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, August 2, 2010

15 Minutes (Day 4) Studio/Office Flylady Timer

Well, I stared at it all weekend....thinking how far ahead I could be if I would do 15 minutes on the weekend. I did NOT do it on the weekend. Instead, my dear love of my life spent the entire weekend with me celebrating our 23rd anniversary!
He even went to garage sales and flea markets.....YAY ME!!
Here it is.
Here is the next section of the room.
REMINDER: I am only clearing it out...not sorting yet.
TA DAH!!!
I will now have a bruise in a few days due to one of the table legs banging my ANKLE!! I post this here just so when I am trying to remember where the bruise came from, I can just look on here.
I forgot how much I liked my floor.
SIGH.....

Have you done 15 minutes yet?
Remember you can post a link to it on one of my previous posts.


1 comment:

The Gaelic Wife said...

Looks great! I need to redo my Control Journal. I fell off the wagon over the summer.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails