WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Altered Clipboard/Recipe Holder FOR SALE






$15.00 + $3.95 shipping
I'm trying this to see how I do selling on my blog. I currently do NOT accept paypal, but I am working on it. Payment needs to be received via snail mail. Once received, I will send you this lovely recipe card holder.
It is a standard clipboard painted black with pink, green, and orange embellishments. The little cupcakes are 3D, not flat.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE HOLDER
Please leave a comment if you have any questions, If you would like to purchase it, please leave your email so I can contact you with the information.
Thank you so much for looking!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too CUTE! I love it - but I don't need one right now...I would need counterspace first! :o)

Hope you do well!

Anonymous said...

Tracy - that is adorable. Have you looked at Etsy.com?

I would like one that I could hang on my cabinet somehow. I have an overhead one above the bar - the end would be perfect for a recipe clip!

Do not make one in jeweltone colors and black. Certainly not with roosters. But if you do, mention it to Santa Kaci. :)

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Very cute Traci!
I was also going to mention Etsy.com,but I seen Momunscripted already had...lol.

Anonymous said...

Okay - I have been out of town/contact with the internet and am all behind on your blog.........I love this recipe holder - hellooooo - my kitchen it PINK. So - can you make it hang?? I have NO counter space to put it on a stand - if I did - there would be no place to cook or bake.

You might mention it to my Santa - aka Aunt Linda - that I told you I REALLY wanted one - especially wtih pink.

Nanette

Just Wedeminute said...

Oh, that's so adorable! Great job.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails