WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You Won't Believe What This Kid Did!!!

This is Sydni. Sydni is a middle child. Need I say more?
Sydni scared the bejeebies out of me....I thought she was getting sick or something.
I felt her forehead.
I took her temperature.

I checked for her tale-tale birthmark on her leg that looks like
a little pork chop.
(I did notice the nasty shirt that she just fed livestock in during a rain storm)
(I also noticed that she either has an oven mit on wrong or she REALLY
doesn't know how to use it)
I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming.

It was REALLY Sydni and I WASN'T dreaming!
SYDNI COOKED DINNER!
I made sure I documented this experience because I'm sure there will have to
be flying pigs or something before it happens again.
It was good and I didn't have to help!!
THANKS SYDNI!!
There is one thing I can't figure out though....when I cook, I clean the kitchen.
When kids cook, I clean the kitchen....is there something wrong
with this picture?
(On a side note: Carly cooked the next night, but unfortunately I was not able to
document it because I was grocery shopping and there was only a lone
pork chop left)
Thanks girls....I appreciate it like you will NEVER know!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmm...looks good, Sydni! :) Wish my little guy was old enough to cook...AND that Mom was not too OCD to let him TRY! (Working on it! :o)

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails