WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Can't Explain It......

When I take pictures....I get emotional.
I just do.
It doesn't happen while I am taking them...
It happens the moment I pop them up on the computer.
I don't get a thrill when I take pictures of animals.
I don't get all gushy when I take a picture of
a beautiful sunset.

I get emotional when I take pictures of
PEOPLE!

My love for it started in 2008 when I took my oldest daughter, Carly, out
to shoot some pictures for her senior portraits.
It was my first use of a Nikon digital camera.
I was hooked.
Each time I pick up the camera, I get a surge through my body for
which I can't explain.
I have ideas in my head and the camera helps me get the ideas out.....

Only my love for my heavenly Father and my family
can compare.

I pray I never run out of this emotion.
I want to continue to bless others with what the
good Lord has blessed me with in this lifetime.

Thank you!
(P.S. This is my nephew and his beautiful family)

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails