WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year and Happy Wedding

I guess the entire family is going to get this sickness....and on top of that, I heard that this thing tends to make a comeback....aaaakkkkk. I firmly believe that Mucinex is a gift from God! My beautiful neice, Valerie got married last night. Pretty much the entire bride's side coughed all the way through the ceremony. I tried to stifle my cough one time and got choked and created a much louder choking noise than if I would have just coughed. Thank goodness she didn't videotape the wedding.....they wouldn't have heard a thing! If Valerie reads this......I wish you all the love in the world. You had such a beautiful wedding...right up my alley....simple, yet elegant. You were beautiful! Mrs. McClure......hmmmm, sounds so old.....I love you!

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails