WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, January 14, 2008

My House....Entrance, Hall, Powder Room

This is my entrance. The front door was our splurge. The lighting is what set the decorating tone of the house. I bought six of those lights for $8.00 each on clearance. Once I got the lights all the other decorating themes just fell into place.
This is looking down the hallway from the entrance. The powder room is at the end of the hall. The three closed doors are closets. The open door is to the teens' room.
This is my bargain vanity. I got it at Lowe's 1/2 price...$250.00. I later found out it wasn't even supposed to be on clearance, it was a special order item for $498.00!!! Woohoo, it was my lucky day. The mirror is an antique w/ glass shelves...it comes from my husband's side of the family.

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails