WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More of the house....

This is looking into the kitchen from the hallway. To the right is the office. I can stand at the sink and talk to everyone in the livingroom.
This is our woodstove. You can't see it from the pictures, but there is a brick in the wall from the church where we were married. It was torn down to make more room.
Notice the blank wall? I can't decide what I want to put there. The antique buffet is from an estate auction. Yes, those are rabbit ears...no cable or satellite here.
My pretty gaucamole cabinets!! I have old spoons to put on them for door pulls. My dh just hasn't done it yet....arrrggghhh. They are very difficult to open without handles.

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails