WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Favorites in My House

This is my pantry door...I still need to paint it. It even creaks and slams like a big door. This one is only 24" wide.
This is my present from my dear hubby for Christmas. It is very sturdy and much better built than the Cracker Barrel chairs. I just need to paint and seal it. It is wide, not narrow and only cost $100.00.
This is a painting by one of the women at my church. The color of green matches my kitchen cabinets. I was given this painting at a silent auction. I bid on it but "lost" it. It was a surprise from a dear friend. Thank you Rick and Deb!!!
I have four different pictures of flowers....my flea market find. Each picture was $5.00. I'm going to hang them somewhere in my bedroom....I'm going add that pretty ribbon behind it to look like it is hanging from the ribbon.....

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails