WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Need Your Opinions Please....

Remember this?
Here it is now! For some reason it looks more neon than it really is....
it isn't as cartoonish either...

I'm not quite sure I like them or not now....lol.
What do you think? The picture really is not what they look like though...
I'll leave it for a while and see if it grows on me....
They might be going on Craigslist...ba haaaaa.



2 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

I like them better in neon!

Just Wedeminute said...

Maybe you could tone them down just a little with some stain over top of them....or something. They are super cute though.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails