WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Primitive People Please Don't Hate Me!



I used to have the old farmhouse theme going on....
I bought two of these things for A LOT of money...
I was looking at them and trying to find out how I could re-purpose them.
The rocking chair is now on the front porch.....and it has new pillows...and yes, I still have a pillow thieving dog! (Click to read about Rascal)

This is what I came up with....I still need to put some clever sayings on the little signs....any suggestions?


This is NOT the same one at the picture above....I haven't put the spray paint can to that one yet....lol.


I will do the other one soon....probably a different color....I'm leaning towards green...like my kitchen cabinets or a little brighter.


Then I will tackle the little barn light switch plates too.....

5 comments:

Chasity said...

Would the pillow thief still be able to take the pillows if you sewed ties to the pillows and tied them to the furniture? I'm not sure how strong your little thief is...

And I love your cabinets.

Junk Mammas said...

Love the spoon draw pulls. Very cute!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

I'm in love/lust over the color of your kitchen cabinets!
I like what you did to the one barn,but hey,I'm californian thru and thru...I love bright beachy colors!

Kay said...

Those spoon pulls and handles in your kitchen are the coolest thing ever! How did you do that?! Glue or what? Do they stay on? Was that idea original with you? I know that's not the main subject of this post, but I just love them! Very creative.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love the handles on your cupboards!!!! Hugs, me

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails