WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Weight Loss







Ok, I've decided that maybe if I go public with my weight then maybe I'll be more motivated to lose it. I am disgusted with my weight gain and nothing seems to work for me right now. So, each wednesday, I'm going to weigh-in and post my loss or gain. Hopefully, I'll add pictures too. I'm not so much worried about what the scale says as I am about what size I am. I would love to see a size 10 again. I hope you will join me on my journey or at least support me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am here for moral support!! Call me anytime you need me to be your accountability partner!!

Nanette said...

Do you have a specific plan of action? I'd like to hear it.....I need some motivation to move more. I have decided that changing the eating and the moving habits - both - at the same time, just isn't going to happen at my house. Maybe I should just work on one and then try to add the other........got any sage advice?

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails