WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Gift Fairy has Visited......

Now that I am back online....I can show you the apron my dear mother had sent to me from http://www.stitchthrutime.com/index.html and the books that my wonderfully thoughtful friend, Kim, gave me. Thanks ladies....I LOVE THEM!!!
I couldn't get a picture of ME wearing the apron...because no one is here to take it and also.....I LOOK LIKE I'VE DONE NOTHING WITH MYSELF TODAY.....who am I kidding....I haven't done anything with myself today. SooOOOOoooo, here is a pic of the apron....doesn't it look just loverly on my sewing dummy? Remind me to tell you how I scared the beegeebies out of my middle daughter with that sewing dummy.....rofl.

4 comments:

Heather LeAnn Fogarty said...

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words while you visited! I'm so glad you stopped by! :) I love the apron you got! I visited the website, I may just have to order one for myself.
Have a wonderful day!
Heather

Just Wedeminute said...

What a great apron! Tell us the story about scaring your daughter! We hafta know it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that apron!!!

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Hi Traci! Thanks for visiting me today and leaving sweet comments.
This apron is adorable. But I love that aqua on the walls and those prints are wonderful!
"See" you around!
Best,
Nikki

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails