WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

FAIRY DOOR




Yeah, this post is going to have everyone talking....I saw the cutest thing, fairy doors. Apparently in Ann Arbor, MI several businesses have these outside their business. Google fairy doors if you don't believe me. Well, it got me to thinking....wouldn't my FUTURE grandkids ( I don't want my kids to get any ideas) and the youngsters who visit my house just love seeing one? I just had to go right out and make my own....it is still in progress though. I'm going to try to make a landing/stoop for the "fairies". That way they can leave their "shoes" and other stuff outside the door. Also, it can be decorated for the holidays w/ tiny wreaths, lights, etc. I'll post more as the "house" in progress goes......

2 comments:

Summer Rains said...

Cooper can't wait for little fairies to visit him!

SueLovesCherries said...

OMG! I have a fairy door, too! That was so nice of them to decorate for the holidays - tastefully done! Mine is an outside door, but I brought it inside for the winter - so they can come in from their world to sneak snacks! I think that will be my post tomorrow, seeing that I can't put a pic in this comment box! Come on over and see it!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails