WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Oh Where oh Where has the Wheat Gone.......

If you look carefully, you can see that the wheat harvest has started......that THING poking up there is my mister husband's level the ground...before grass...thing. Yes, it has been there for MONTHS.....he even WEEDEATS around it...lol. I'm thinking I could plant a climbing rose bush there....what do you think?
Look closer......yep, that is a pitiful crop of wheat.....what you are seeing is mostly weeds....the wheat IS in there.....somewhere.......
....and this..... is RAIN......which of course means NO HARVEST TODAY.....

1 comment:

Saska said...

I am so sorry! Last year was our year for wading thru the mud to harvest the wheat. I totally understand.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails