WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday




WOOHOO! I didn't think I was going to be able to post a loss.....I'm proud to say that I lost 2 pounds!!! What I did this week was drink way more water and reduce my portions. I started eating out of a coffee cup instead of using a plate. It made me REALLY slow down and savor what food I had. I tried to also eat more fruit......did I mention how expensive fruit is? For some reason, if I eat fruit first thing in the morning, it tears up my stomach....like an ulcer. I have to eat something else before the fruit. I'm talking doubled over pain.


-2 pounds



Thank you Lord for giving me the strength and determination to see this through......


I think I can.....I think I can....I think I can.......I think I can.......



2 comments:

Nanette said...

FABULOUS!!! I just did a happy dance for you - good thing you couldn't see it - hah. Your first week - 2lbs is a huge start - I am impressed with your will power to use the coffee cup - good idea though and it obviously worked.......keep it up.....

Nanette

Chasity said...

I hear you on the price of fruit. Eating healthy- period- is expensive. Why is it that it's so much cheaper to walk out of the grocery store with junk food than it is to try to keep it healthy? Great job on the 2 lbs. I know how hard each pound is.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails